Friday, April 20, 2012

Luck

You are a lucky elephant. You win when you gamble. How come we all are divided into sectors of happiness? Why can't we all be the same. Individuality is a myth that became reality. It shouldn't exists. Who ever thought it was a good idea, was not a very sharp tool. I blame the globalization. I blame the rich, and I blame the poor. I blame You all for this hell that we live in. Equality should have never been born. We shouldn't have let it grow. I can not wait for it to grow old, I want it to get bold and die.

We all are meant to have the same dreams. We all should aim for the same boring life. There shall be one king that should be nominated, and not elected, no. It should remain as a hereditary factor. No one should ever have power just because they got lucky. Nowadays luck plays too much of a role in people's lives. We trust in luck. We wish to win the lottery more than we wish to go to work. We wish for money. It's all about the wealth. That's why I blame the rich, and I blame the poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment