Sunday, April 8, 2012

Continuous

***
It's about continuity, about being able to move on. Don't hit me so hard, I get the message all right, I simply disagree. Once a step has been made forward, there is no way back, keep going you fool. You're a child. We're all children. And we all disagree on something, so somehow we all how something in common. You shall not sleep alone tonight. You're friends are ass holes. Neh, for all I know You have no friends. So let the world turn, it will never stop. Meanwhile You write, just keep writing. It's Your thing, so keep writing.
Never stop.

It's a terrible time to be alone. But aren't we always alone? Despite all those people that are right there beside us, we always feel alone. I always feel alone.

I like being alone. Let's keep it that way.


***
The tail begun in north west England. It was autumn. The trees were getting ready for the winter. The ground froze every other night. The weather was changing. The sun had decided to stay abroad for longer hours, while I was busy thinking of next weeks plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment